Sewall Child Development Center provides inclusive and joyful learning environments using the power of partnerships, diversity and belonging to enrich the social and academic growth of every child and family. Our promise is to work together to help each and every child reach their fullest potential.
At Sewall, children of all abilities and learning styles come together to learn and grow. Sewall provides individualized support geared towards each child’s unique needs and learning styles. Sewall is committed to inclusion, where all children, including those with special needs, learn and grow together.
With 73 years of experience, Sewall provides a number of programs to help children succeed:
- Inclusive Preschool & Toddler Classrooms
- Home Visitation Program for Infants and Toddlers with Special Needs
- Diagnostic & Evaluation Clinic
- Disability Services for Head Start Classrooms
- Family Education & Engagement Programs
- Infant/Toddler Early Intervention Program
See Sewall’s Inclusive model in action. Our 2017 video highlights why Sewall is unique.