Want to stay engaged with Sewall?
We are always looking for volunteers to help fulfill our mission. Here are just a few ways to get involved:
- Sign up to receive our e-newsletters.
- Come to a Coffee and Conversation with our CEO.
- Become a member of our dedicated Board of Directors.
- Participate on a committee! We are looking for volunteers to help with a variety of monthly teams.
- Be a part of the Campaign for Sewall Committee. Help us reach our goals of supporting our new building and renovating our space to help more children.
- Volunteer in the classroom a few hours a week
Questions? Ideas? Coffee and Conversation RSVP? Contact our VP of Development, Maribeth Waldrep, at 303-399-1800 x129, or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how!